UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA

USF LOGO

Location

USF is located on the West Coast of Tampa, Florida, it's a large, 4-year, public university. This coed college is located in a very large city in an urban setting and is primarily a commuter campus. It offers Associate, Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral degrees. Visit our www.usf.edu.

Tuition and Fees

In state tuition is $35,300 for more info visit the USF tuition and fees page.

Demographics

USF currently has over 48,000 students attending the school. 55% of those student are women and 45% of those are men. Also 55% are white and 3% are two or more non-resident races, 11% are black and/or african american, 6% are asian, and 20% are hispanic and/or latino. 93% of our students live in Florida and 7% live out of state.

Degree programs

We have over 180 different degree programs for you to choose, from Accountancy to Biology and Chemistry, for more options click the link.

Majors and Programs

For more info click link, when you get to the web page click apply (it's on the left hand side)then click acidemics and gpa.

Scholarships

We also have scholarshios avalible is baseball, basketball, football, golf, soccer, tennis, track and field, and vollyball, so if you specilize in one of these then you could earn a scholarship with us.

GPA and SAT Scores

Our average GPA addmission for freshmen is 3.75+. Our SAT scores: *13% of students made 30-36 *65% made 24-29 *21% made 18-23 *1% made 12-17 39% of the students at our school were in the bottom quarter of there class, the remaining 61% were top of there class.

Campus Life

For more info click link.when you get to the web page click campus life (it's on the left hand side) then click activitys.

Our school is also famous for the graduation of Hulk Hogan, the famous pro wrestler; Lauren Hutto, the famous model and actress; and Mark Consuleous, a television and film star.

Extra Info

For the people who were wodering if our school is public, private, orliberal arts, it's a public school, open to any and everyone who wants to attend. For more info click link.When you get to the web page click at first glance(it's on the left hand side) then scroll to the bottom for the contact info.